Thursday, October 18, 2007

China Giveth, China Taketh Away

Well, I guess the other shoe has dropped. As mentioned in my previous post, I just realized that Google blogger or blogspot is no longer blocked in China. But guess what? I realized yesterday that youtube is now blocked in China. I can't even maintain my account in youtube anymore which differed with the partial block previously with blogspot. At least I could still maintain this blog even though I could not see the home page.

Based on what I am reading, it seems that youtube recently expanded into China and I guess this is just another measure to keep the natives rested. I guess the Chinese government knows what they are doing. Keep the natives happy with a sizzling economy, soaring property values and a skyrocketing stock market. Right now I get the feeling some people in China thinks money grows on trees and they are reveling in it. I guess there is another shoe ready to be dropped...

No comments:

web designers guide page
Get a free hit counter here.